In Shapeshift, you need to judiciously cut a polygon into pieces and combine them all in the target area without overlap. The game was made during the Bevy Jam #2 with the theme "Combine".
It is possible to play with a trackpad, but the Shapeshift experience is better with a mouse.
- Perform a cut: hold C + left click + drag and release
- Translate: left click + drag
- Rotate: (right click + drag up or down) or (mouse over polygon and scroll).
- Game by Eliot Bolduc (https://github.com/eliotbo/)
- Sounds by Francis Grégoire
- Levels by Geneviève Gariépy, Charles Riendeau and Eliot Bolduc
- Geneviève Gariépy: algorithms consultant
- Menu song by Charles Riendeau
- Logo by Roxanne Bolduc
Works best in the Chrome browser.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.